- 2020-today: Ph.D. student, Economic Geology group, Institute of Applied Geosciences, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, Germany.
Project: “The actively forming sulfide mineralization in the Kolumbo volcano: source of metals in shallow marine magmatic-hydrothermal systems” https://egg.agw.kit.edu/english/65_286.php
- 2019-2020: Research assistant, Economic Geology group, Institute of Applied Geosciences, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, Germany.
Project: “Typical and atypical orogenic Au deposits of the Pohjanmaa Belt, south-western Finland: deposit model and potential Co-source” https://egg.agw.kit.edu/english/65_286.php
- 2016-2018: Economic Geology studies (M.Sc) at the University of Lorraine, Nancy, France. Thesis : “Study of unconformity-type uranium deposits of the Athabasca basin, Saskatchewan, Canada”
- 2014-2016: Earth Sciences studies (B.Sc.) at the University of Lorraine, Nancy, France. Thesis : “Le Chipal : La carrière,de marbre” – Petrologic study of an old marble quarry in the Vosges mountain range, France (2017).
- Study of multi-stage mineralization in orogenic gold deposits and enrichment in atypical metals (Cu, Co, Ni). Focus on the mineralization timing, metal sources and development of a deposit model. Work area: Pohjanmaa Belt, south-western Finland.
- Study of actively forming sulfide deposit in a marine magmatic-hydrothermal system. Considering the system from source to sink, to better understand the fate of the metals in these complex and dynamic environments.